It is not too late to join the train on the way to Nigeria, the preferred mining destination!
If you have missed out the first shout out of the program for Nigeria Mining Week 2017; here is an opportunity to catch it again.
Step 1 – Book your sessions on the finance and investment day:
- Investors� breakfast: what are the requirements and regulation to start mining? Speaker: Ode Edugbeke, Deputy Director Head, Nigeria Geological Survey Agency, Nigeria
- Finance master class: how to position your project and make it attractive? Speaker: Abba Bello, Managing Director, Nexim Bank, Nigeria
- Matchmaking roundtables: opened dialogue between decision local decision makers and private sectors. Moderated by: Ibrahim Haske Dikko, Director Legal Services, Ministry of Solid Minerals Development, Nigeria
Step 2 – Address hot issues at the two day conference:
- Update on the road map and new perspectives for 2018-2030- what has been achieved to date? How will future goals be achieved to ensure the sustainability of the Nigerian Mining? Presented by: Dr Kayode Fayemi, Minister of Mine and Steel Development, Ministry of Mine and Steel Development, Nigeria
- What are the guarantees and framework in place to invest in Nigerian mining? Speaker: Aminu Takuma Suleman, Deputy Director, States Coordination Department, NIPC, Nigeria
- What is the tax structure in the mining industry- how to remain competitive? Speaker: Olusina Sipasi, Partner, AELEX, Nigeria
We have more to offer in our 4 day event featuring 3 days of content. Book your calendar now!
Click here to DOWNLOAD THE FULL UPDATED PROGRAMME>>